Contract Photographer – $20/hour
As a contract photographer for Flashback Photography, you will be photographing children in team-and-individual sports photography shoots. Most photo shoots are outdoors, while some are indoors, so you’ll need to be versed in both environments and ready to handle busy situations. All photo shoots will start on weekend mornings and some weekday afternoons, ranging from 3-10 hours each. Saturdays are a must!
Contract photographs are required to bring their own equipment, including camera, lenses, lights, and tripod. A DSLR is required, any make, any brand.
You’ll also be required to understand and implement mid-advanced photography techniques, especially balancing ambient with artificial light, blurring backgrounds to isolate your subjects, and consistent compositions.
This will be an ideal position for a freelance photographer looking for additional gigs.
- Own a DSLR, lenses, and lights
- Available Saturdays for Photo Days
- Knowledgeable in balancing artificial and natural light
- Good with posing kids and adults in a busy environment
- Organized and critical of your own work
- Physically capable to stand and crouch for 3-8 hours outdoors